|Northrop Grumman X47B (Wikipedia Commons)|
About DullDirtyDangerous.comKnowlengr is interested in machine intelligence for unmanned vehicles and devices. Contact me for stories you would like to share, interview opportunities, writing engagements, or projects involving fusion and situation awareness.
Knowlengr Technology Blogs
- Knowlengr.com Knowledge-based systems and innovations.
- TechnologyHead.com Commentaries on specific software problems with solutions, including consumer tips.
- GlitchReporter.com A software #fail chronology. Glimpses into software quality, design and operational failures
- PlzHold.com A professional slant on personal experiences with Customer Service departments. Did call center time myself, so I'm entitled.
- KnowledgeGigs.info Quality ratings for job descriptions in knowledge management
- DullDirtyDangerous.com Systems for Dull, Dirty and Dangerous Duty, including Unmanned (“Drone”) Systems for Science and Defense
- Errorprocessing.com Gallery of screenshots with occasional commentary of error messages from software
- MagicalNumber.com Site attempts to highlight the ongoing usefulness of Miller's framework for the first stage, if not the most important stage, of human multi-stage memory.
- MusicTechLust.com Capsule highlights or simple listings of pro audio equipment.
- EnterpriseRules.com Posts on EnterpriseRules.com look at ways in which enterprises implement what they "know."
DarkViolin Arts and Society Blogs
- InsideTheOrdinary.com Book and essay reviews for literary fiction, poetry and selected nonfiction.
- Starwhisperer.com Music and arts reviews, including live music reviews in Long Island.
- TransparencyWonk.com commentary on transparency initiatives -- genuine and otherwise -- within technology communities. I also survey technology-facilitated attempts to enhance transparency.
- LorenEiseley.info Occasional events and commentary on naturalist / author Loren Eiseley.
- TomorrowLurks.com Commentary on Social Trends and Sustainability
- DarkViolin.com Reviews of violin solos and performers in contemporary music.